This article covers how to report bugs you find on Fandom.
We want your experience of Fandom to be as bug-free as possible, and we welcome anyone who spots a bug to report it to us. However, in order to help us solve those issues, we have a few tips about how to report them.
Where should it be reported?
All bugs should be reported through Special:Contact.
If you run into issues with this, you can email the message through to firstname.lastname@example.org instead, but the contact form is preferred.
What should a problem report contain?
- Details of the issue - try to make it as clear as possible, including specific details and steps on how to reproduce the problem.
- A screenshot of how the bug (when that is possible).
- Your device details, particularly:
- Browser, including version number (for example Chrome 75, Safari 12.1.1)
- Operating System (for example Windows 10, macOS 10.14, Android 9)
- What community and what exact page you were on when you saw the problem.
- The full text of any error messages.
- Whether you were logged in at the time, and with what username.
Thank you in advance from the entire Fandom team!
Further help and feedback
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Fandom Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting Fandom for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Fandom in Fandom University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience