Inside Star Butterfly's magic wand, Spider With a Top Hat and his fellow spells set up for the annual Stump Day office party. The All-Seeing Eye enters, having recently moved in with Star's other spells, and Spider invites him to the party. The other spells tell Spider that Seeing Eye is technically Eclipsa's spell and not Star's and that he makes them uncomfortable with his constant staring, but Spider convinces them to give Seeing Eye a chance in honor of Stump Day.
As the party begins, Spider With a Top Hat greets the spells when they enter and distributes snacks and refreshments to the party guests. When he tries introducing All-Seeing Eye to the others, Seeing Eye reveals some of their embarrassing secrets with his spy recordings, like Kitten Barrel blowing her nose on Giant Squirrel's tail, Makeup Blast licking all the stumpcakes, Flying Pig dunking his head in the fruit punch, and Rock the Warnicorn being a fake bodybuilder. Seeing Eye's revelations cause the spells to get mad at him and each other.
When Spider asks Seeing Eye why he's doing this, Seeing Eye expresses (through a recording of Marco and Jackie) that "it's always best to tell the truth". As Seeing Eye floats away to try and mingle some more, Spider vents his frustration about the other spells to his friend Narwhal, unaware that Seeing Eye is observing and recording him.
Sometime later, the spells come together for the big Stump Day feast, but tensions are still running high due to Seeing Eye's presence. When Spider With a Top Hat gives a heartfelt speech about holiday togetherness, the spells forgive each other and make a toast to Spider. However, when Seeing Eye plays the recording of Spider venting his frustration about the other spells, they turn on him and leave to their individual rooms. Spider loses his temper at Seeing Eye, and despite Seeing Eye's values of complete honesty, Spider tells him off and walks away.
In his solitude, All-Seeing Eye starts playing recordings of the other spells being friendly and kind to one another. This brings the spells out of their rooms as they reminisce on the happy memories they've shared. For reminding them of the friendship and love between them, the other spells accept Seeing Eye as one of their own, and they celebrate by singing Stump Day carols.
- Spider With a Top Hat
- All-Seeing Eye
- Marco Diaz (cameo)
- Jackie Lynn Thomas (cameo)
- Star Butterfly (mentioned)
- Eclipsa Butterfly (mentioned)
Title in other languages
|European Portuguese||A Festa dos Feitiços||The Feast of Spells|
View the episode transcript here.
Click here to view the gallery.
- This is the third episode to primarily take place inside Star Butterfly's wand, after "Spider With a Top Hat" and "Into the Wand" (though it is the second to focus on the spells themselves).
- Marco Diaz and Jackie Lynn Thomas make cameo appearances in All-Seeing Eye's recordings.
Revelations and continuity
- The moment the All-Seeing Eye keeps replaying is of Marco talking to Jackie about telling the truth. Due to the spell's nature, this would somewhat imply that Star continued to spy on Marco and Jackie following the events of "Bon Bon the Birthday Clown".
- ↑ Star vs. the Forces of Evil : Stump Day; Holiday Spellcial. Screener. Retrieved on 2017 November 10.
- ↑ Star vs. the Forces of Evil: Stump Day/Holiday Spellcial. DisneyABCPress. Retrieved on 2017 November 23.