The Mewni Guide to Being Queen is a guidebook given to Star Butterfly by her mother Queen Butterfly to instruct her on how to act like a proper queen of Mewni.
Sections and pages
Each section in the guidebook is accompanied by an illustration of a woman in generic queen attire. Star notes to herself that all the women illustrated in the book look miserable.
- "A Queen's appearance shall always exude elegance & grace." During Star's punk makeover, she tears this page out of the book.
- "A Queen must never sit comfortably."
- "A Queen's head must always remain upright."
- Queen Butterfly mentions that there is a chapter in the guidebook about proper hair care.
- According to one of the pages/chapters in the book, a princess of Mewni can never be queen if they cut off a mermaid's tail.
| v • e • d Star vs. the Forces of Evil Objects