As of "Cleaved", he is wiped from existence after all magic in the universe is destroyed.
Omnitraxus Prime is a large, hunchbacked, humanoid-like being with a skull-shaped face with several connected swords sticking out of it, a body made up of stars, planets, and galaxies, and a craterous mountain on his back and shoulders. White clouds constantly surround his body. Like Glossaryck, Omnitraxus has six fingers on each hand. As the largest member of the Magic High Commission, his great size likely prevents him from entering public places, so he usually appears alongside his allies via a crystal ball.
Despite his imposing stature and appearance, Omnitraxus Prime is friendly and somewhat goofy toward those in need of his help. Calling himself the "space-time guy", he is willing to assist people with space-time-related problems. However, he can be serious if the situation requires it, as demonstrated when he explains the gravity of Star's problem in "Mathmagic".
Like his fellow Commission members, Omnitraxus loathes monsters, particularly Globgor, though he is the only one who appears to have guilt over how monsters are persecuted, as indicated in Star vs. the Forces of Evil: The Magic Book of Spells. Also, although he sided with Mina against Eclipsa's reign during Season 4, this seems to only be out of a desire to return to the "good old days".
In "Pizza Party", he talks about how much he is looking forward to having regular meetings with Moon again, as well as planning and scheduling those meetings, implying a love of organization.
Omnitraxus first appears in "Page Turner" as a member of the Magic High Commission. He is unable to be in the Commission's office in person during their meeting with Glossaryck, so they communicate with him via crystal ball. Unfortunately, the other Commission members are unable to hear him due to the crystal ball's poor reception.
He has a major starring role in "Mathmagic". When Star Butterfly becomes trapped in a time loop and Father Time is unable to help her, Omnitraxus appears before her and gives her advice on how to break the loop. He takes Star inside his body, where she is able to observe numerous alternate versions of herself from other universes. With Omni's advice, Star manages to break the time loop and stop all of time and space from collapsing.
Omnitraxus notes that his mastery over "space-time", which covers time loops, is distinct from Father Time's mastery over "time-time".
In "Face the Music", Omnitraxus and the rest of the Commission attend Star's "Song Day" ceremony. After the song reveals that Glossaryck and the Magic Instruction Book were taken by Ludo, he and the rest of the Commission are left shocked and outraged at Queen Butterfly for keeping that information from them.
In "Starcrushed", Omnitraxus takes part in a mission to recover Glossaryck and the book of spells from Ludo. Before he can engage Toffee in battle, Toffee absorbs his powers, reducing him to nothing but a skull face. Before Toffee can destroy them all, Queen Butterfly recovers his skull and escapes through a portal.
In "Return to Mewni", Omnitraxus is stated to be in stasis, and Star and Moon bring his and the rest of the Commission's bodies to the Magic Sanctuary in an effort to restore them. In "Moon the Undaunted", he appears in flashback as a member of Queen Moon's royal court.
In "Stranger Danger", he and the rest of the Commission capture the freed Eclipsa Butterfly, and examine Star to see if Star was affected by Eclipsa's "evil". In "Total Eclipsa the Moon", Omnitraxus and the rest of the Commission are seen rushing to the Bureaucracy of Magic's archive room after Moon accidentally triggers the alarm.
In "Butterfly Trap", Omnitraxus takes part in Eclipsa's trial, where it is revealed he and the rest of the High Commission orchestrated a conspiracy to replace Eclipsa's daughter Meteora on the throne with the peasant girl Festivia.
In "Divide", Omnitraxus and the Magic High Commission try to serve as advisors for acting queen Star, but Star immediately dismisses them for their deception toward the Butterfly family.
In "Junkin' Janna", Omnitraxus appears among the other High Commission members alerting Star and Eclipsa about a potential new threat to Mewni that is using ancient and powerful magic.
In "Cornonation", Omnitraxus attends Eclipsa's queen coronation, and when Globgor is revealed to have escaped his crystal prison, Omni covers the coronation stadium in a protective bubble. He also gets into a brawl with Globgor when Star brings him back to Mewni. After Rhombulus is exposed as the one who released Globgor, and Globgor starts to get acceptance from the crowd, Omnitraxus and Hekapoo grudgingly allow Globgor to remain free.
In "Ready, Aim, Fire", Omnitraxus consults with Rhombulus and Hekapoo about hiring Mina to get rid of Eclipsa and the monsters. He disregards Hekapoo's concerns about Mina's lack of sanity by stating that "some risks are worth taking".
In "Pizza Party", Omnitraxus has a pizza party with Rhombulus and Hekapoo, celebrating Eclipsa's removal from the Mewni throne.
In "Cleaved", Omnitraxus, along with Glossaryck and the rest of the High Commission, fades out of existence after magic is destroyed, reduced only to a lifeless skull face.
Powers and abilities
- Space-time manipulation: As the master of space-time, Omnitraxus can bend time and space to his will. Space-time-related problems, such as time loops, are his specialty, and in his body lies the Crystal Fields of Interwoven Continuum, from which all of a person's individual timelines can be perceived.
- Size manipulation: Omnitraxus can expand and shrink his body. His body is typically the size of a galaxy, but he can shrink enough to interact with others on a more personal level, like Star.
- Intangibility: Omnitraxus can turn his body intangible, and is able to pass through floors and other solid objects.
- Shapeshifting: Omnitraxus is able to transform and reshape the form of his body, as demonstrated in "Starcrushed" when he shapeshifts his body into a giant fist.
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil: The Battle for Mewni
- Stranger Danger
- Total Eclipsa the Moon (cameo)
- Butterfly Trap
- Tough Love (indirecly mentioned)
Click here to view the gallery.
- Omnitraxus's name is similar to that of Optimus Prime, the leader of the Autobots in the Transformers franchise.
- According to Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension, Glossaryck created Omnitraxus to maintain the multiverse for Mewmans and explain to them the delicate strands of spacetime.
- The credits of "Mathmagic" spell his name "Omnitraxus", but Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension spells it "Omnitraxis".
- According to Star vs. the Forces of Evil: The Magic Book of Spells, the Magic High Commission raised the young Festivia together. Omnitraxus, feeling some regret for the way monsters had been persecuted over the years, tried to encourage Festivia to have a kinder attitude towards them. Unfortunately, Festivia listened more to Hekapoo, who wanted Festivia to hate monsters like most Mewmans.