FANDOM


  • Did you watch season 3 episode 12 "Demoncism"? Share your thoughts here.

      Loading editor
    • Good episode, loved how they held hands at the end and hugged. I thought the demoncism was creepy 

        Loading editor
    • I was a bit scared for Tom, but I'm glad he's okay. I just loved it when Star held him in her lap and told him it was okay. Emotional rollercoaster ride!

        Loading editor
    • This episode was really good.

      honestly the scene where Star holds and comforts Tom is one of the most emotionally powerful scenes i've seen on this show. Star can't save Tom, she can't free him from his pain and suffering. All she can do,  is comfort him and stay with him through it.  It feels like a real situation for people who wtach their loved ones in serious pain or undergoing depression and feel useless to stop them.

      Some problems can't be solved easily, but helping someone through empathy, and through the pain, is sometimes all you can do for them. That's what Star did, Tom was up there, in pain, all alone, and she held him close and comforted him, ushering him that's she's not going anywhere and is gonna wait it out with him.

      It was a great scene, one of my new favorites.

        Loading editor
    • When you put it that way...

        Loading editor
    • OMG I JUST WATCHED THIS EPISODE IT WAS AMAZING. Some of the parts just blew me away. When Star is comforting Tom, I almost cried. When they're holding hands, it was sweet. When Tom is "writhing in agony," I almost cried also because like I thought he was gonna die, and I might have a teensy crush on him...

      So yeah, anyways this was an emotionful episode, and I loved it. TELL ME IF ANY MORE EPISODES LIKE THIS COME OUT.

        Loading editor
    • Dragonfanatic222 wrote:
      OMG I JUST WATCHED THIS EPISODE IT WAS AMAZING. Some of the parts just blew me away. When Star is comforting Tom, I almost cried. When they're holding hands, it was sweet. When Tom is "writhing in agony," I almost cried also because like I thought he was gonna die, and I might have a teensy crush on him...

      So yeah, anyways this was an emotionful episode, and I loved it. TELL ME IF ANY MORE EPISODES LIKE THIS COME OUT.

      well, quiet possibly, yes.....there might be.

        Loading editor
    • Jess-the-vampire wrote:

      well, quiet possibly, yes.....there might be.

      Yes!

        Loading editor
    • Dragonfanatic222 wrote:
      Jess-the-vampire wrote:

      well, quiet possibly, yes.....there might be.

      Yes!

      season 3's not perfect, but there's some good jems in there.

        Loading editor
    • Dragonfanatic222
      Dragonfanatic222 removed this reply because:
      because i typed it wrong
      03:42, May 26, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Jess-the-vampire wrote:
      Dragonfanatic222 wrote:
      Jess-the-vampire wrote:

      well, quiet possibly, yes.....there might be.

      Yes!
      season 3's not perfect, but there's some good jems in there.

      I agree completely!!

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.