FANDOM


  • Did you watch season 4 episode 26 "Britta's Tacos"? Share your thoughts here.

      Loading editor
    • For this episode really show some drama to paranoia, But it was great to see some old friends return once again.

      I'm not kidding I really have missed all these characters, it kinda made me wished they more prominent in Season 3, since weridly enough felt like this episode was from Season 2. Returning characters Like Starfan13 for an obsession for Star, we have an obsession for her as she is a Fan favorite (Pun intended), Fergeson and Alfonzo it's nice to know everything going along greatly and I know from every fan here, that Everyone missed Jackie Lynn Thomas the most.

      In fact argueable this really made a great comeback for her, and possibly the best one ever! I mean She really was cool as ever. Finding a new purpose to what she has been doing, a skateborader.. In France even meeting Chloe, and nice to know everything is going along so well after the breakup, I even thought it was so sweet to see that even though they never were made to match, she really was supportive for him even to be with Star.

      This episode was really was the best for what it's worth, not the greatest, but it was nice to see to see them once again.

        Loading editor
    • I loved how Jackie was brought back! she and Chloe are so cute together. I thought it was really weird how everyone thought Marco was Mariposa's dad. The episode gave me season 2 vibes, which kind of felt like everything was turning back to normal, before Toffee. I missed all of the Echo Creek characters. I was so happy to see them again; I hope that these characters are featured more. overall, this episode was really satisfying and one of my favorites.

        Loading editor
    • This episode was so funny every one in that town is cool with teen pregnancy i see lol and loveing how casual they revealed jackie is bi

        Loading editor
    • To love this wrote:
      This episode was so funny every one in that town is cool with teen pregnancy i see lol and loveing how casual they revealed jackie is bi

      I don't think she's bi, I think she actually came to the realization she is a lesbian while she was in France.  There was some pretty clear subtext implying this:

      Jackie said to Marco, and this is a direct quote, "I learned a lot about myself in France, and I think we just weren't the best. . . .match."  The way she pauses between the words "best" and "match," and the tone in which she says it, indicates to me that what she really means is "you're a guy, and I came to realize that I'm not into guys, I like girls," and that's what she really means when she says he wasn't a good match for her.  It's all about reading the subtext in how she says it. She's implying that while in France, what she "learned about herself" was that she discovered her true sexual orientation.

      Of course, I'm sure some people will say "but Goodyfresh, wasn't she into guys before? She clearly liked Marco in the past! She even made comments about his muscles and stuff!" To this I say: She is a 14 to 16 year old girl.  It is VERY common for gay and lesbian folks at that age to not yet realize their own true sexuality, and to misinterpret some entirely PLATONIC feelings they have for a member of the opposite sex as being a crush. I have known several people who have gone through exactly such a situation in their own lives.  Most likely, Jackie's feelings for Marco in the past were entirely platonic, but because she didn't yet realize her own sexuality, she misinterpreted her feelings for Marco as being romantic. Her thought process was most likely, "well, I really like spending time with this boy, and he makes me laugh and makes me happy. . . .so I guess I must have a crush on him!" Now that she realizes her true sexuality though, she realizes her feelings for Marco in the past were simply that he is a super cool guy who she really likes having AS A FRIEND.

        Loading editor
    • It felt very filler, and I actually didn’t mind! Lovely to see all our Earth buddies again.

        Loading editor
    • Alanoliva wrote:
      For this episode really show some drama to paranoia, But it was great to see some old friends return once again.

      I'm not kidding I really have missed all these characters, it kinda made me wished they more prominent in Season 3, since weridly enough felt like this episode was from Season 2. Returning characters Like Starfan13 for an obsession for Star, we have an obsession for her as she is a Fan favorite (Pun intended), Fergeson and Alfonzo it's nice to know everything going along greatly and I know from every fan here, that Everyone missed Jackie Lynn Thomas the most.

      In fact argueable this really made a great comeback for her, and possibly the best one ever! I mean She really was cool as ever. Finding a new purpose to what she has been doing, a skateborader.. In France even meeting Chloe, and nice to know everything is going along so well after the breakup, I even thought it was so sweet to see that even though they never were made to match, she really was supportive for him even to be with Star.

      This episode was really was the best for what it's worth, not the greatest, but it was nice to see to see them once again.

      would not be funny to see jackie lynn thomas being akumatized XDXDXD?(good tie for a fanfic crossover)

        Loading editor
    • I have two take aways from this:

      1. Star is confirmed 100% Bisexual by the way she looked at Chloe doing parkour.

      2. Are we safe to say that Jackie is a lesbian or should we go with questioning?

        Loading editor
    • C-sark-mp-on wrote: I have two take aways from this:

      1. Star is confirmed 100% Bisexual by the way she looked at Chloe doing parkour.

      2. Are we safe to say that Jackie is a lesbian or should we go with questioning?

      You're free to BELIEVE all that, but none of it's 100% confirmed.

        Loading editor
    • Lol I didn't expect the teen pregnancy jokes but damn if I didn't laugh at the idea of Marco having a kid.

        Loading editor
    • I have to admit, it was nice to see so many of the Earth-based supporting cast again, especially Jackie. And Star deciding to spend all day literally doing nothing was pretty funny.

        Loading editor
    • Verdant Melancholy wrote: Lol I didn't expect the teen pregnancy jokes but damn if I didn't laugh at the idea of Marco having a kid.

      To be fair, everyone he knew might think that since he left for about a year to go to Mewni following a party where Star admitted to having feelings for him.

        Loading editor
    • Goodyfresh wrote:
      To love this wrote:
      This episode was so funny every one in that town is cool with teen pregnancy i see lol and loveing how casual they revealed jackie is bi
      I don't think she's bi, I think she actually came to the realization she is a lesbian while she was in France.  There was some pretty clear subtext implying this:

      Jackie said to Marco, and this is a direct quote, "I learned a lot about myself in France, and I think we just weren't the best. . . .match."  The way she pauses between the words "best" and "match," and the tone in which she says it, indicates to me that what she really means is "you're a guy, and I came to realize that I'm not into guys, I like girls," and that's what she really means when she says he wasn't a good match for her.  It's all about reading the subtext in how she says it. She's implying that while in France, what she "learned about herself" was that she discovered her true sexual orientation.

      Of course, I'm sure some people will say "but Goodyfresh, wasn't she into guys before? She clearly liked Marco in the past! She even made comments about his muscles and stuff!" To this I say: She is a 14 to 16 year old girl.  It is VERY common for gay and lesbian folks at that age to not yet realize their own true sexuality, and to misinterpret some entirely PLATONIC feelings they have for a member of the opposite sex as being a crush. I have known several people who have gone through exactly such a situation in their own lives.  Most likely, Jackie's feelings for Marco in the past were entirely platonic, but because she didn't yet realize her own sexuality, she misinterpreted her feelings for Marco as being romantic. Her thought process was most likely, "well, I really like spending time with this boy, and he makes me laugh and makes me happy. . . .so I guess I must have a crush on him!" Now that she realizes her true sexuality though, she realizes her feelings for Marco in the past were simply that he is a super cool guy who she really likes having AS A FRIEND.

      Exactly what I thought.

        Loading editor
    • This episode felt made for me personally; it was Echo Creek, not Mewni, that hooked me in the first season, and I've really missed all of these supporting characters throughout the third and fourth seasons, and Ferguson and Alfonso all the more in the second. This is probably the last time we'll see any of these guys (maybe in the finale) so it was nice to revisit them one more time. It also tells us these other characters are still out there having their own adventures while our mains do what they're doing.

      I might've pushed for a Brittany cameo though just because the name is so close to Britta's Tacos, lol

        Loading editor
    • This episode felt like needless filler to me. It was nice seeing the Earth characters again, the teenage pregnancy joke did not hit me that hard. Jackie returning was very nice. Overall, it's not bad filler IMO but it's rather forgettable.

        Loading editor
    • Markus R B D wrote:
      This episode felt like needless filler to me. It was nice seeing the Earth characters again, the teenage pregnancy joke did not hit me that hard. Jackie returning was very nice. Overall, it's not bad filler IMO but it's rather forgettable.

      Worst filler in this show - Kellys world. This is fact

        Loading editor
    • I enjoyed it but it was a complete waste of time, Seriously! Daron chose THIS over a new intro?

        Loading editor
    • What's with everyone saying it's filler? It actually made a point to some of the recent episode later, Seriously the prize shirt actually made a point to the plot, If Janna didn't steal it then we wouldn't know how she somehow came to Mewni without a portal.

      Even if some episodes seem pointless they do make a comeback into later seasons. It works in a lot of series like Gravity Falls, or Star Wars Rebels.

        Loading editor
    • Crap, you're right.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.