FANDOM


  • Did you watch season 4 episode 36 "The Tavern at the End of the Multiverse"? Share your thoughts here.

      Loading editor
    • Well at least something turned around when going through all that intensity. All to say here to at least say, at least Heckapoo is more trustworthy. She wasn't really into the plan,  she already knew it was terrible, and already knows that it was going so bad only she can rescue them. Although I can say she really regain at least some trust, that doesn't really make her helpful.

      Throughout the entirety, it's basically arguement after arguement, with only a few talk throughs. It did seem pretty off as just when then plan was about to be revealed, it's only a few sibbits and just resumes to all the other characters doing. I even found it shocking to even see Star in the conclusion to say that she really Hates Magic! And to shout that even the world would better off without it. One thing to have come in mind was with Glossaryck, as we even go back inside his eye again and even see how it would've been without it, it would basically mean no existence of Glossaryck himself (No big shock to find it unfazed) but to even be more tragic, she would not be with Marco, Even to have him as her boyfriend (That She literally said it herself)

      SO basically not only will it be the end of magic (Not to mention the series) but even their relationship? what will it be? Especially to the end of this series? Once it premieres it's over everything will just be concluded. 

        Loading editor
    • When I heard Star's distaste of magic and when Marco said "Magic is what brought us together." Somehow somehow somehow somehow I had a feeling that this is what the ultimatum would show as. But please tell me that's not how this ends, let it be a happy ending for Star and Marco. After we've come so far for them to end up together after 4 seasons, this better not be how this ends their relationship where they just reminisce about the time they had together back in their own worlds and regret not becoming a couple until these last few episodes.

      P.S: Uhh, Tom? What about him? Guys? Is he okay? Will he be okay considering he might still be in the realm of magic?

      My only hope is that either Star will simply reset the magic in some way. Or something related to when Glossaryck said that he thinks magic is in the right hands when referring to Meteora.

        Loading editor
    • Guys remember what Marco said in beach day. Stop panic
      Be
        Loading editor
    • Stupid tapestry will not separate them

        Loading editor
    • Technically Rhombulus is off the hook for his actions in Cornonation since he did it under Moon's orders to reunite Eclipsa with Globgor. 

      Star has started to see Toffee's way about magic. I would hope he would make a return, but I highly doubt it.

      If Star does destroy the magic, it'll probably have Star living on Earth with Marco in the end, which sounds not only like deus ex machina, but also more bad writing from Daron. Personally I hope the magic isn't destroyed since I love magic.

      The finale really should've been an hour long thing, but the whole series had huge potential that felt wasted after the season 3 premiere special. So it isn't surprising that the finale is only half an hour. 

        Loading editor
    • But what about what Toffee said? Maybe this is going to be a new set of magic. I hoe things will figured out

        Loading editor
    • Should Star really make this choice though? So many dimensions depend on magic, so many creatures depend on magic, won't destroying magic just cause more problems?

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Should Star really make this choice though? So many dimensions depend on magic, so many creatures depend on magic, won't destroying magic just cause more problems?

      I was thinking along those lines too. This isn't just about Mewni but also other dimensions. Unless she just destorys magic in Mewni then nothing would be wrong but I doubt it would work like that.

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Should Star really make this choice though? So many dimensions depend on magic, so many creatures depend on magic, won't destroying magic just cause more problems?

      It's Star being selfish again.  It would also kill off Glossaryck, so Star would be willing to kill an ally to make things easier for herself.

        Loading editor
    • It'd be one thing if the dimensions were technologically advanced or at least had the ability to create advanced tech but magic was becoming a dangerous easy route, but no without magic things will crumble. Pony Head won't be able to fly anymore. Maybe Star creates a new source, an inner magic source that those with good intentions can use.

        Loading editor
    • Gloss with the way he is wouldn’t allow Star to just actually destroy it. I think he is leading Star on to something else

        Loading editor
    • True, I mean this guy's plans have plans and those plans have plans and so on and so forth.

        Loading editor
    • Besides, how is Glossaryck going to fire the High Commission if they are all destroyed?

        Loading editor
    • Look closely at Star's mural. The magical essence is black. Something tells me Star is not only going to stop Mina, but fix that little problem of the dark unicorns as well.

        Loading editor
    • The reason Marco isn't in the tapestry is because if he is related to one of the true queens, and is a descedent of the mewmans who were sent to earth why would he exist. If there is no magic he would have never been born on earth. I just think theres something peculiar going on with his character arc and they keep glossing over it. 

        Loading editor
    • Straw Hat 9 wrote: Look closely at Star's mural. The magical essence is black. Something tells me Star is not only going to stop Mina, but fix that little problem of the dark unicorns as well.

      Yeah. It's obvious those unicorns represent Moon's hatred, which mixed with the Dark Spell she chose to use on a certain lizard and started it, caused those unicorns to feed on hatred and destruction going on in Mewni.

        Loading editor
    • KateButterfly wrote:

      Straw Hat 9 wrote: Look closely at Star's mural. The magical essence is black. Something tells me Star is not only going to stop Mina, but fix that little problem of the dark unicorns as well.

      Yeah. It's obvious those unicorns represent Moon's hatred, which mixed with the Dark Spell she chose to use on a certain lizard and started it, caused those unicorns to feed on hatred and destruction going on in Mewni.

      No they do not represent Moon's hatred.  The dark magic is from Eclipsa's spell that Moon used, along with the magic Eclipsa blasted Moon with. Eclipsa's magic is dark magic and easily corruptable, hench why the unicorns are turning savage. 

        Loading editor
    • If Star actually kills off magic, I hope everyone knows that this show's plot will be soly ruined. Literally 50 perent or more of this show's events and plot is contained on Earth. So if magic is destroyed, connection of Earth to Mewni is non-existent am i right? Because anyway to get from Earth to Mewni (dimension to dimension) is by using magic. If Star kills off magic shes basically pulling a Thanos, killing off 50 percent of what made this show. What im saying is we watched this show for like 3 years just to watch it literally go no where. Marco spends so much of his life with magic and a girl from a different dimension all for it to be cut off. This is bogus in my opinion makes no sense for a plot to be like this, so im guessing the next episode "Cleaved" will not mean what its expressing, maybe dont judge the book by its cover.

        Loading editor
    • On a side note: I think Janna just had an epiphany after seeing Quirky Guy die like that. She's had these small personal developments this season. Wonder what that means for her.

        Loading editor
    • I honestly don’t know how the story is going to end next episode. It’s apparently Star’s destiny to destroy magic and bring peace? But that would have so many long ranging consequences that her tapestry did not address. Plus, it always seemed like Star would be someone who goes against Fate to forge her own destiny.

        Loading editor
    • Verdant Melancholy wrote:
      I honestly don’t know how the story is going to end next episode. It’s apparently Star’s destiny to destroy magic and bring peace? But that would have so many long ranging consequences that her tapestry did not address. Plus, it always seemed like Star would be someone who goes against Fate to forge her own destiny.

      DUUUUUUUUDE thats so true star loves going against her destiny i have faith for that.

        Loading editor
    • I'm sad that the series is ending next week but perhaps it's for the best. Clearly this show needed more seasons to properly flesh out certain ideas, problem is that Disney has this stupid four season rule that only a couple shows that I know of have broken. This is fine for comedies and slice of life shows but Star vs seems to be one of those shows that could've used an extra season or two.

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      I'm sad that the series is ending next week but perhaps it's for the best. Clearly this show needed more seasons to properly flesh out certain ideas, problem is that Disney has this stupid four season rule that only a couple shows that I know of have broken. This is fine for comedies and slice of life shows but Star vs seems to be one of those shows that could've used an extra season or two.

      Actually when it comes to Disney and it's cartoons, It's usually a two seasons limit with a few exceptions. But I agree that Star Vs. is a show that requires more seasons to get it at it's potential. Heck, a few tv movies could've worked too.

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      I'm sad that the series is ending next week but perhaps it's for the best. Clearly this show needed more seasons to properly flesh out certain ideas, problem is that Disney has this stupid four season rule that only a couple shows that I know of have broken. This is fine for comedies and slice of life shows but Star vs seems to be one of those shows that could've used an extra season or two.

      What this show needed was better writing and less focus on shipping and relationship drama, to be honest.

        Loading editor
    • ShadowBeast wrote:

      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      I'm sad that the series is ending next week but perhaps it's for the best. Clearly this show needed more seasons to properly flesh out certain ideas, problem is that Disney has this stupid four season rule that only a couple shows that I know of have broken. This is fine for comedies and slice of life shows but Star vs seems to be one of those shows that could've used an extra season or two.


      Actually when it comes to Disney and it's cartoons, It's usually a two seasons limit with a few exceptions. But I agree that Star Vs. is a show that requires more seasons to get it at it's potential. Heck, a few tv movies could've worked too.

      Or even a follow-up like with Raven's Home

        Loading editor
    • RavenHeartQuest wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      I'm sad that the series is ending next week but perhaps it's for the best. Clearly this show needed more seasons to properly flesh out certain ideas, problem is that Disney has this stupid four season rule that only a couple shows that I know of have broken. This is fine for comedies and slice of life shows but Star vs seems to be one of those shows that could've used an extra season or two.
      What this show needed was better writing and less focus on shipping and relationship drama, to be honest.

      Yes, definitely. The shipping was pointless and we could've gotten so much more out of the show if even half the shipping was cut.

        Loading editor
    • KateButterfly wrote:

      ShadowBeast wrote:

      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      I'm sad that the series is ending next week but perhaps it's for the best. Clearly this show needed more seasons to properly flesh out certain ideas, problem is that Disney has this stupid four season rule that only a couple shows that I know of have broken. This is fine for comedies and slice of life shows but Star vs seems to be one of those shows that could've used an extra season or two.

      Actually when it comes to Disney and it's cartoons, It's usually a two seasons limit with a few exceptions. But I agree that Star Vs. is a show that requires more seasons to get it at it's potential. Heck, a few tv movies could've worked too.

      Or even a follow-up like with Raven's Home

      That would've worked even better if Star Vs. stayed on Earth and a follow-up series focuses on Mewni and the other dimensions, since Star Vs. is suppose to be about a princess from another dimension living on Earth.

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Should Star really make this choice though? So many dimensions depend on magic, so many creatures depend on magic, won't destroying magic just cause more problems?

      I'd recommend looking at 'Cleaved' synopsis...

        Loading editor
    • Yeah we’re an episode away from the series finale so I’d say it’s fair to say. The romance/shipping is the weakest part of the show and honestly brings it down some in aspects.

      Now that being said, I must admit that I’m biased in this situation as I have never been fond of the “will they or won’t they” trope. And I know there are a lot of people who are.

        Loading editor
    • I don't mind shipping in shows but I don't want it to be the big focus of the show if that's not the plot. Just a few episodes focusing on the romance itself with the characters mainly being friends.

        Loading editor
    • Im not focusing with shipping that much either, but i feel that Star destroying Magic ruins the whole plot of the story being told with Marco, simple as that. This statement does not change whether theyre shipped or not. *shrug*

        Loading editor
    • SVTFOE Theorist wrote:
      Im not focusing with shipping that much either, but i feel that Star destroying Magic ruins the whole plot of the story being told with Marco, simple as that. This statement does not change whether theyre shipped or not. *shrug*

      Star coming to Earth was like the whole of the story thats literally where it started maybe not where the plot started but where the show did. Also Marco is a HUGE character in this show, ripping away a main character like this kills me.

        Loading editor
    • KateButterfly wrote: Besides, how is Glossaryck going to fire the High Commission if they are all destroyed?

      Glossaryck isn’t going to fire the MHC. Why would he need to?

        Loading editor
    • Wait, wait, wait, doesn't Star's tapestry look like she's cleansing the magic rather than destroying it?

        Loading editor
    • Maybe Raven, maybe. If so, maybe she's like, "Why don't I just make it so everyone has magic?"

        Loading editor
    • The one thing I can say is this:

      Even though Moon's character took a huge nosedive in my eyes (to the point where I feel they ruined her character just for the sake of a plot twist), River's skyrocketed within a few short scenes.  Here this man is, once a bafoon who just wanted to hunt monsters and live off his wife's livelyhood, taking a huge risk in saving Globgor, a monster similar to the one who almost destroyed his kingdom last season.  All he's thinking about is "this man must live because he is a father" like he is.  He knows Meteora needs him to survive because Star would need him to be there for her.  Simple empathy and understanding.  That's what this show is all about.

        Loading editor
    • DetectiveAquamarine wrote:

      KateButterfly wrote: Besides, how is Glossaryck going to fire the High Commission if they are all destroyed?

      Glossaryck isn’t going to fire the MHC. Why would he need to?

      Because their need for Status Quo was what put Mewni in danger of Mina and put the Yurp people in danger of the magic, and that Star will destroy it because of them

        Loading editor
    • KateButterfly wrote:

      DetectiveAquamarine wrote:

      KateButterfly wrote: Besides, how is Glossaryck going to fire the High Commission if they are all destroyed?

      Glossaryck isn’t going to fire the MHC. Why would he need to?

      Because their need for Status Quo was what put Mewni in danger of Mina and put the Yurp people in danger of the magic, and that Star will destroy it because of them

      And how do you know that Glossaryck isn't involved in all this as well? Glossaryck knew everything that the MHC has done and hasn't done anything about it then, so he isn't gonna do anything about it now. For all we know, he's planned it like his plan to stay in that donut box in "By the Book".  And you are over exaggerating any trouble the MHC has caused.

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Should Star really make this choice though? So many dimensions depend on magic, so many creatures depend on magic, won't destroying magic just cause more problems?

      Or maybe strip the magic just from Mewmans. It is clear they're irresponsible with it.

        Loading editor
    • Drew3478 wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Should Star really make this choice though? So many dimensions depend on magic, so many creatures depend on magic, won't destroying magic just cause more problems?
      Or maybe strip the magic just from Mewmans. It is clear they're irresponsible with it.

      The only mewmans with magic are from the Butterfly family.

        Loading editor
    • ShadowBeast wrote:

      KateButterfly wrote:

      DetectiveAquamarine wrote:

      KateButterfly wrote: Besides, how is Glossaryck going to fire the High Commission if they are all destroyed?

      Glossaryck isn’t going to fire the MHC. Why would he need to?

      Because their need for Status Quo was what put Mewni in danger of Mina and put the Yurp people in danger of the magic, and that Star will destroy it because of them

      And how do you know that Glossaryck isn't involved in all this as well? Glossaryck knew everything that the MHC has done and hasn't done anything about it then, so he isn't gonna do anything about it now. For all we know, he's planned it like his plan to stay in that donut box in "By the Book".  And you are over exaggerating any trouble the MHC has caused.

      In the Book of Spells, he regrets giving them free will and saw them as incompetent. He also has "Firing the MHC" on his to do list as well as the multiple times he died.

        Loading editor
    • KateButterfly wrote:

      ShadowBeast wrote:

      KateButterfly wrote:

      DetectiveAquamarine wrote:


      KateButterfly wrote: Besides, how is Glossaryck going to fire the High Commission if they are all destroyed?

      Glossaryck isn’t going to fire the MHC. Why would he need to?
      Because their need for Status Quo was what put Mewni in danger of Mina and put the Yurp people in danger of the magic, and that Star will destroy it because of them
      And how do you know that Glossaryck isn't involved in all this as well? Glossaryck knew everything that the MHC has done and hasn't done anything about it then, so he isn't gonna do anything about it now. For all we know, he's planned it like his plan to stay in that donut box in "By the Book".  And you are over exaggerating any trouble the MHC has caused.
      In the Book of Spells, he regrets giving them free will and saw them as incompetent. He also has "Firing the MHC" on his to do list as well as the multiple times he died.

      Glossaryck does and say a lot of weird things. Any incompetence the MHC has done is on Glossaryck since he is their father and he should've raised them better.  And if he was serious about firing them, he would've done so by now.

      And with destroying the magic realm, Glossaryck's death would be permanent as Glossaryck stated himself that there would be no more Glossaryck.

        Loading editor
    • Anyone else think that Star's tapestry is a bit inaccurate? I mean, how accurate are the others?

        Loading editor
    • NoMoreVillains wrote:
      Anyone else think that Star's tapestry is a bit inaccurate? I mean, how accurate are the others?

      I think it's inaccurate too. All the others, especially Moon's, have proven to be inaccurate before.

        Loading editor
    • ShadowBeast wrote:
      Drew3478 wrote:
      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Should Star really make this choice though? So many dimensions depend on magic, so many creatures depend on magic, won't destroying magic just cause more problems?
      Or maybe strip the magic just from Mewmans. It is clear they're irresponsible with it.
      The only mewmans with magic are from the Butterfly family.

      Yeah but that also includes the Solarian warriors that Moon created.

        Loading editor
    • Shadow2436 wrote:

      Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Should Star really make this choice though? So many dimensions depend on magic, so many creatures depend on magic, won't destroying magic just cause more problems?

      I was thinking along those lines too. This isn't just about Mewni but also other dimensions. Unless she just destorys magic in Mewni then nothing would be wrong but I doubt it would work like that.

      It actually could, considering that Star specifically mentions that the Butterfly Family uses magic to solve problems only to create more, not other dimensional beings.

        Loading editor
    • Well humans don't normally posses magic, maybe she could sort of drain it from Mewni?

        Loading editor
    • Steven Bomb 17 wrote:
      Well humans don't normally posses magic, maybe she could sort of drain it from Mewni?

      Which would be easy. The only magic we've seen in Mewni is from dimensional scissors and the Butterfly family. So just get rid of all the dimensional scissors and the royal wand(the source of the Butterfly family's magic) and in a few generations the magic will be gone from Mewni.​

        Loading editor
    • ShadowBeast wrote:

      KateButterfly wrote:

      ShadowBeast wrote:

      KateButterfly wrote:

      DetectiveAquamarine wrote:


      KateButterfly wrote: Besides, how is Glossaryck going to fire the High Commission if they are all destroyed?

      Glossaryck isn’t going to fire the MHC. Why would he need to?
      Because their need for Status Quo was what put Mewni in danger of Mina and put the Yurp people in danger of the magic, and that Star will destroy it because of them
      And how do you know that Glossaryck isn't involved in all this as well? Glossaryck knew everything that the MHC has done and hasn't done anything about it then, so he isn't gonna do anything about it now. For all we know, he's planned it like his plan to stay in that donut box in "By the Book".  And you are over exaggerating any trouble the MHC has caused.
      In the Book of Spells, he regrets giving them free will and saw them as incompetent. He also has "Firing the MHC" on his to do list as well as the multiple times he died.

      Glossaryck does and say a lot of weird things. Any incompetence the MHC has done is on Glossaryck since he is their father and he should've raised them better.  And if he was serious about firing them, he would've done so by now.

      And with destroying the magic realm, Glossaryck's death would be permanent as Glossaryck stated himself that there would be no more Glossaryck.

      We saw Glossaryck die once, and he came back.

        Loading editor
    • Shadow2436 wrote:
      NoMoreVillains wrote:
      Anyone else think that Star's tapestry is a bit inaccurate? I mean, how accurate are the others?
      I think it's inaccurate too. All the others, especially Moon's, have proven to be inaccurate before.

      So, there is a chance that Star and Marco will find a way to reunite. Somehow. It just won't be through the Realm of Magic anymore.

        Loading editor
    • KateButterfly wrote:

      ShadowBeast wrote:

      KateButterfly wrote:

      ShadowBeast wrote:


      KateButterfly wrote:

      DetectiveAquamarine wrote:


      KateButterfly wrote: Besides, how is Glossaryck going to fire the High Commission if they are all destroyed?

      Glossaryck isn’t going to fire the MHC. Why would he need to?
      Because their need for Status Quo was what put Mewni in danger of Mina and put the Yurp people in danger of the magic, and that Star will destroy it because of them
      And how do you know that Glossaryck isn't involved in all this as well? Glossaryck knew everything that the MHC has done and hasn't done anything about it then, so he isn't gonna do anything about it now. For all we know, he's planned it like his plan to stay in that donut box in "By the Book".  And you are over exaggerating any trouble the MHC has caused.
      In the Book of Spells, he regrets giving them free will and saw them as incompetent. He also has "Firing the MHC" on his to do list as well as the multiple times he died.
      Glossaryck does and say a lot of weird things. Any incompetence the MHC has done is on Glossaryck since he is their father and he should've raised them better.  And if he was serious about firing them, he would've done so by now.

      And with destroying the magic realm, Glossaryck's death would be permanent as Glossaryck stated himself that there would be no more Glossaryck.

      We saw Glossaryck die once, and he came back.

      But if Star destroys the magic realm, there will be NO coming back for Glossaryck. Because he will cease to exist. What part of that do you not understand?

        Loading editor
    • ShadowBeast wrote:

      KateButterfly wrote:

      ShadowBeast wrote:

      KateButterfly wrote:

      ShadowBeast wrote:


      KateButterfly wrote:

      DetectiveAquamarine wrote:


      KateButterfly wrote: Besides, how is Glossaryck going to fire the High Commission if they are all destroyed?

      Glossaryck isn’t going to fire the MHC. Why would he need to?
      Because their need for Status Quo was what put Mewni in danger of Mina and put the Yurp people in danger of the magic, and that Star will destroy it because of them
      And how do you know that Glossaryck isn't involved in all this as well? Glossaryck knew everything that the MHC has done and hasn't done anything about it then, so he isn't gonna do anything about it now. For all we know, he's planned it like his plan to stay in that donut box in "By the Book".  And you are over exaggerating any trouble the MHC has caused.
      In the Book of Spells, he regrets giving them free will and saw them as incompetent. He also has "Firing the MHC" on his to do list as well as the multiple times he died.
      Glossaryck does and say a lot of weird things. Any incompetence the MHC has done is on Glossaryck since he is their father and he should've raised them better.  And if he was serious about firing them, he would've done so by now.

      And with destroying the magic realm, Glossaryck's death would be permanent as Glossaryck stated himself that there would be no more Glossaryck.

      We saw Glossaryck die once, and he came back.

      But if Star destroys the magic realm, there will be NO coming back for Glossaryck. Because he will cease to exist. What part of that do you not understand?

      You said it yourself. Glossaryck says a lot of things. Wouldn't he forsee his death if it will happen

        Loading editor
    • KateButterfly wrote:

      ShadowBeast wrote:

      KateButterfly wrote:

      ShadowBeast wrote:


      KateButterfly wrote:

      ShadowBeast wrote:


      KateButterfly wrote:

      DetectiveAquamarine wrote:



      KateButterfly wrote: Besides, how is Glossaryck going to fire the High Commission if they are all destroyed?

      Glossaryck isn’t going to fire the MHC. Why would he need to?
      Because their need for Status Quo was what put Mewni in danger of Mina and put the Yurp people in danger of the magic, and that Star will destroy it because of them
      And how do you know that Glossaryck isn't involved in all this as well? Glossaryck knew everything that the MHC has done and hasn't done anything about it then, so he isn't gonna do anything about it now. For all we know, he's planned it like his plan to stay in that donut box in "By the Book".  And you are over exaggerating any trouble the MHC has caused.
      In the Book of Spells, he regrets giving them free will and saw them as incompetent. He also has "Firing the MHC" on his to do list as well as the multiple times he died.
      Glossaryck does and say a lot of weird things. Any incompetence the MHC has done is on Glossaryck since he is their father and he should've raised them better.  And if he was serious about firing them, he would've done so by now.

      And with destroying the magic realm, Glossaryck's death would be permanent as Glossaryck stated himself that there would be no more Glossaryck.

      We saw Glossaryck die once, and he came back.
      But if Star destroys the magic realm, there will be NO coming back for Glossaryck. Because he will cease to exist. What part of that do you not understand?
      You said it yourself. Glossaryck says a lot of things. Wouldn't he forsee his death if it will happen

      Doesn't mean he'll do anything about it. Either he believes Star will find a better solution or he simply accepts his fate.

        Loading editor
    • ShadowBeast wrote:

      KateButterfly wrote:

      ShadowBeast wrote:

      KateButterfly wrote:

      ShadowBeast wrote:


      KateButterfly wrote:

      ShadowBeast wrote:


      KateButterfly wrote:

      DetectiveAquamarine wrote:



      KateButterfly wrote: Besides, how is Glossaryck going to fire the High Commission if they are all destroyed?

      Glossaryck isn’t going to fire the MHC. Why would he need to?
      Because their need for Status Quo was what put Mewni in danger of Mina and put the Yurp people in danger of the magic, and that Star will destroy it because of them
      And how do you know that Glossaryck isn't involved in all this as well? Glossaryck knew everything that the MHC has done and hasn't done anything about it then, so he isn't gonna do anything about it now. For all we know, he's planned it like his plan to stay in that donut box in "By the Book".  And you are over exaggerating any trouble the MHC has caused.
      In the Book of Spells, he regrets giving them free will and saw them as incompetent. He also has "Firing the MHC" on his to do list as well as the multiple times he died.
      Glossaryck does and say a lot of weird things. Any incompetence the MHC has done is on Glossaryck since he is their father and he should've raised them better.  And if he was serious about firing them, he would've done so by now.

      And with destroying the magic realm, Glossaryck's death would be permanent as Glossaryck stated himself that there would be no more Glossaryck.

      We saw Glossaryck die once, and he came back.
      But if Star destroys the magic realm, there will be NO coming back for Glossaryck. Because he will cease to exist. What part of that do you not understand?
      You said it yourself. Glossaryck says a lot of things. Wouldn't he forsee his death if it will happen

      Doesn't mean he'll do anything about it. Either he believes Star will find a better solution or he simply accepts his fate.

      Have you forgotten that he diguised a piece of magic in the form of a pudding ball when Ludo burns the book? He may not have a side, but he is willing to tip the balance when it comes to wherever the magic goes.

        Loading editor
    • KateButterfly wrote:

      ShadowBeast wrote:

      KateButterfly wrote:

      ShadowBeast wrote:


      KateButterfly wrote:

      ShadowBeast wrote:


      KateButterfly wrote:

      ShadowBeast wrote:



      KateButterfly wrote:

      DetectiveAquamarine wrote:



      KateButterfly wrote: Besides, how is Glossaryck going to fire the High Commission if they are all destroyed?

      Glossaryck isn’t going to fire the MHC. Why would he need to?
      Because their need for Status Quo was what put Mewni in danger of Mina and put the Yurp people in danger of the magic, and that Star will destroy it because of them
      And how do you know that Glossaryck isn't involved in all this as well? Glossaryck knew everything that the MHC has done and hasn't done anything about it then, so he isn't gonna do anything about it now. For all we know, he's planned it like his plan to stay in that donut box in "By the Book".  And you are over exaggerating any trouble the MHC has caused.
      In the Book of Spells, he regrets giving them free will and saw them as incompetent. He also has "Firing the MHC" on his to do list as well as the multiple times he died.
      Glossaryck does and say a lot of weird things. Any incompetence the MHC has done is on Glossaryck since he is their father and he should've raised them better.  And if he was serious about firing them, he would've done so by now.

      And with destroying the magic realm, Glossaryck's death would be permanent as Glossaryck stated himself that there would be no more Glossaryck.

      We saw Glossaryck die once, and he came back.
      But if Star destroys the magic realm, there will be NO coming back for Glossaryck. Because he will cease to exist. What part of that do you not understand?
      You said it yourself. Glossaryck says a lot of things. Wouldn't he forsee his death if it will happen
      Doesn't mean he'll do anything about it. Either he believes Star will find a better solution or he simply accepts his fate.
      Have you forgotten that he diguised a piece of magic in the form of a pudding ball when Ludo burns the book? He may not have a side, but he is willing to tip the balance when it comes to wherever the magic goes.

      Glossaryck does try to give hidden messages. But Star figuring out that message out is up to her.

        Loading editor
    • So we finally see Hekapoo's favorite tavern that she mentioned last season... not quite how I imagined it.

      The emotions were really running high here. Star gave Moon a well-deserved telling-off, making it clear that Moon's duplicitous actions have cost her her daughter's love and respect. Eclipsa, on the other hand, was surprisingly forgiving, even encouraging Moon to patch things up with Star.

      I'll admit, Star's plan to destroy magic itself seems drastic, but considering the monster population of Mewni are about to be exterminated, plus the wounds on Star's friends that are slowly killing them, there really is no other way to save them all from Mina and her army. The fact that doing so means losing Marco forever made the decision even harder for Star, but she still chose to go through with it. "Cleaved" is going to be quite the finale...

        Loading editor
    • Cleaved can mean two things like Glosarryck said. It can mean seperated or brought together. Funny, isn't it?

        Loading editor
    • DetectiveAquamarine wrote:

      KateButterfly wrote: Besides, how is Glossaryck going to fire the High Commission if they are all destroyed?

      Glossaryck isn’t going to fire the MHC. Why would he need to?

      I don't think he'll even attempted to. Come on, that idiotic character never even bothered to even care about the Commission wrong doing. If that was the case then he should said something about Eclipsa imprisonment or Meteora's replacement. In fact his only focus is to guide the person with magic to know how to use it no matter what force it is. (We're talking about the time he even helped Ludo!)

      Seriously Janna was right about him, he's a disgrace to magic!

        Loading editor
    • He is...kind of useless even when things are dire.

        Loading editor
    • Alanoliva wrote:
      DetectiveAquamarine wrote:

      KateButterfly wrote: Besides, how is Glossaryck going to fire the High Commission if they are all destroyed?

      Glossaryck isn’t going to fire the MHC. Why would he need to?
      I don't think he'll even attempted to. Come on, that idiotic character never even bothered to even care about the Commission wrong doing. If that was the case then he should said something about Eclipsa imprisonment or Meteora's replacement. In fact his only focus is to guide the person with magic to know how to use it no matter what force it is. (We're talking about the time he even helped Ludo!)

      Seriously Janna was right about him, he's a disgrace to magic!

      Well, that's because Glossaryck is a neutral character. I've started a discussion that you should check out where we discuss which should be the alignment that best describes him

        Loading editor
    • Glossaryck is on no one's side. He said that to Toffee.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.